- 1 block of tofu cut in slabs
- 4 eggs
- 1 big carrot cut in flat thin pieces
- 1 small squash like little pumkin cut in like carrot but twice as thick
- 2 leaks sliced
- 1T corn starch disolved in a little watter
- Fry tofu in generous amout of oil until golden then flip to fry both sides, set aside.
- Fry 4 eggs, set aside
- Fry carrots.
- When carrots start to soffen a little (but not soft there is more cooking in store for them) add the leaks and squash.
- after a couple of munits add tofu slabs after cutting them in half
(so that they will soak up the flavor) and eggs and a cup or two of
- After some time add the corn starch and some salt.
- keep adding watter so that it doesn't burn. it is done when the carrots and squash are the desired softness.